
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ring!!...... NOT just because it's from the love of my life..... NOT just because HE picked it out AND had it custom made just for me..... I think it is beautiful and I love what it means..... I love that he gave it to me in the most sacred and beautiful place on Earth and because of that we have the opportunity to spend Eternity together, and raise an Eternal family. Being married to the man that fully completes me in EVERY way has been so wonderful I don't have words to explain, I just hope I never take him for granted!!
**Photo courtesy of Jenn & Brock Slaugh...(Thanks again!!)




2 comments:
That is so sweet! Your ring is very beautiful!
Sher bear, That is so dang sweet! It is simply a miracle how things worked out for you and Roberto. You two are so cute and I can tell you are so happy! Oh, I just love ya!
Post a Comment