ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Home again home again!!

Backwards post, start from the bottom and read up! (I didn't want to take the time to fix it.)



The only picture I got from the races..... quite the photographer I am I know! My mom stayed and played with Brecklyn so we could run off to the races.

My mom had so much fun with Brecklyn while we were there, here they are throwing rocks in the creek. Me and Robert decided to go for a walk, so we walked up the road till they picked us up on their way out...... we kept walking and walking, and started to wonder if I had made it clear that we weren't going to meet them back where we picnicked...... luckily they finally came, and we got a good walk in, they had just been having too much fun with Brecklyn.







Brecklyn and her grapes..... SHE LOVES THEM..... and thank goodness because they saved the day quite a few times during the long trip! Her mood instantly changes when you mention grapes.
We had lunch in the mountains with my grandparents one day. We went up to a place called Bighorn Corrals, where we used to go ALLL the time for picnics, but we forgot to reserve our spot and someone else was there so we went up the road a little.



Just hangin out...... alot of people, everywhere we go tell me she looks just like me. I think it's usually hard to see how you yourself looks like someone else, but I can actually see it in this picture.



Say cheese!!!

Kali...... being bored...... :)
My grandpa and Brecklyn went out to see the horses..... i had to sneak to get a few pictures...... aren't they sweet!!

We were lucky enough to make it to Colorado for a few days a couple weeks ago. We decided we better go earlier than celebration so it's not gettin to close to due day (which is coming RIGHT up!!) It is SUCH a long drive..... but definately worth it!! My cousin Kali came with us too, and we were glad she could! Once again I didn't get very many pictures, I definately need to start carrying the camera in my pocket or something..... I always plan to take alot, and then just don't for some reason. My dad always likes to steal away Robert to do this or that, and thats okay, because Robert really enjoys spending time with him and my brother(s). This time they spent their time working on race cars, mostly replacing the engine in Ren's for the big races he'd worked hard putting together with his friends. He ended up doing really well as always, that boy eats sleeps and drinks racing.

No comments: