I feel like I should give something away or something, since this is my 100th post on this blog. Okay so it's not that big a deal, I just noticed that I had 99 when I logged in to do this little post. annnnywayyyy.... look at these cuties! It was so nice outside after we waved goodbye to daddy we had to stay out and play for a little....... or pretty much all morning. Me and Brecklyn got some flowers planted while Hayden napped.....and i think if it stays this nice we may picnic at the park for dinner!
and.... Hayden the little smartie..... is starting to sign, and let me tell you it is SOOOO cute! She loves the movies "Baby Signing Times" and i've just been starting with teaching her how to sign 'more'. I didn't think she'd catch on so fast but it really only took a couple days. One difference I've noticed in her and Brecklyn is that Brecklyn will try and try to do something and get frustrated when she can't. Hayden will think about what she's going to do before she tries something and it doesn't seem to take her as long to learn something.





No comments:
Post a Comment