
Robert's brother, Scott, was deployed this past Saturday, June 4. It was hard to see him tell his little family goodbye. He has 3 sons, a 3 year old, an almost 2 year old, and a 5 week old baby. His wife has her work cut out for her while he's gone this coming year, but if anyone can do it, she can! They will all be in our prayers for a safe return. I am so thankful that there are brave men and women, who will sacrifice so much for our country!






Just a funny side note..... Brecklyn has always liked airplanes, but hasn't ever really seen them up close. A couple weeks ago there was a cropduster doing the field across the road from us, and she thought that was so cool.... and she also thought that was a REALLY big airplane, and talked about it for days! Well when we pulled in the parking lot to see Scott off and she saw this plane she was amazed!! The crowd stood around after saying goodbyes to see the plane take off, and as it left the ground everyone clapped. Brecklyn was up on Roberts shoulders and I wish I had a video of her, it was so cute, she yelled "GOOD JOB SCOTT!!! SCOTT"S IN THE SKY!!!!" I kinda think she thought he was flying the plane, and she still thinks he's flying around in the skies.
No comments:
Post a Comment