ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let's try this again.....



We got a jump start on Christmas decorating this year..... or should I say I got a jump start..... Robert was a bit against anything Christmas before Thanksgiving.... (he caught me and Brecklyn jammin to Christmas tunes a time or two when he'd come home for lunch before this) ......but being the good husband/daddy that he is..... he said we could go ahead and he even helped a little too! I always love putting up the Christmas tree! Christmas has a special spirit about it that no other time of the year does.... but being the celebration of Christ's birth it most definately should be special!! This is our first Christmas as a little family here in our home........ and my first Christmas away from my Colorado home. I'm excited for it but I'm sure I'll be a bit homesick at the same time. We were able to spend about a week in Colorado for Thanksgiving, thank goodnesss(pictures coming soon)!! We got this tree and decorations while shopping the after Christmas bargains last year..... I think it turned out quite nice! Here's Brecklyn with her new "Baby's first Christmas" ornament from Grammy! Thanks again! We need to find a santa lap for her to sit in and get her picture taken to put in it.
Brecklyn helped decorate too!
Notice the lack of ornaments on the bottom quarter of the tree..... I put a couple there.... just so she can take them off.... as part of her daily routine which she takes seriously.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Good thinking getting decorations after Christmas last year. I still haven't found the *perfect* nativity so I'm hoping to find one after the big day on sale.