I told myself I'd get these posted before Christmas....... and I even have a few days to spare. We were able to go to Colorado to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We were there almost a week and had so much fun seeing everyone! Here is a million pictures of some of the things we did!...... Here's Brecklyn and her dog.... in the middle of nowhere.....such a long ride for her! I hate having to strap her into the carseat, I just want to get her out and hold her......but then I think what if.... and I leave her buckled up.
My dad pulled his race car out for us to do a few laps in. If we lived a little closer I think Robert would be pretty tempted to get in on the racing action with my dad and Ren.

We ate Thanksgiving at my Granma and Granpa Shawcrofts with lots of cousins that came into town too. It's been a while since we had a big thankgiving get together like that!.... sorry no pictures.....Every time we go somewhere I think "I'm going to get pictures of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE".......but then I don't.
We shot a few of these down by our pond. I wish I had pictures of this action.
We read a few good books.
Me and Robert got up before 4 am just to do a little UNsuccessful Black Friday shopping for my Granma. Should have known it was gonna be crazy since Walmart is about the only place to go for black friday deals there.
We made Little Ceaser's Pizza. Brecklyn is quite the little cook!
We shot a few of these down by our pond. I wish I had pictures of this action.
We read a few good books.
We made Little Ceaser's Pizza. Brecklyn is quite the little cook!We played games including Twister, Phase 10 Twist, Pigsty, Uno Hearts and more!


I LOVE this picture!!...I think it would make the PERFECT profile pic for someone's facebook!:)
We played till we were too tired to play anymore!




2 comments:
We really like to look at the pictures!
granma and granpa
nice job as always, I can take a hint, but I tried to make that my profile picture, but my computer wasn't up to the job
Post a Comment