
Gettin all dressed up for Obie's baptism.
So I don't think it's just me... everyone that sees Brecklyn cannot believe how fast she grows up. Some random guy at church yesterday asked if we feed her miracle grow. In 17 days she'll already be one........ HOW can that be???? I swear we just brought her home from the hospital a week or so ago and now....... now she's no longer a baby and she knows it!! Yesterday I was outside looking for our dog that ran off when I turned my back for a second while feeding the horses...... not that I would care NORMALLY.... but we really do NOT want puppies...... Robert stepped outside with Brecklyn and then he told her "we better go back in, it's too cold out here for us" he said he took her back in and set her on the floor, she crawled right over to her little snowsuit and tried putting it on so she could come outside. And she had only worn that thing to go outside twice the day before. She's a quick one that is for sure! A few things about Brecklyn........
- she loves the outdoors....We cannot wait for summer!
- she likes to do things herself....if at all possible.
- she loves animals and babies.
- she loves books and to be read to.
- she can sign 'brush teeth', 'more' and 'owie'.
- she can blow kisses.
- she likes to follow the vacuum around when I'm using it.
- she's starting to get the hang of walking.
- she LOVES when her daddy gets home from work!
- she knows what cows say.
- her first word besides mama and dada was 'uh-oh'.
- she has 4 teeth 2 top 2 bottom.
- .....AND.... she's going to be a big sister in AUGUST!!!




7 comments:
I love her face in that last picture. She sure is growing up!! See YOU this weekend. Dit.
wow what a way to announce your pregnancy! congratulations!!
Congratulations!
Wow, that last really took me by surprise! I'm glad I read to the end. Congratulationa! Your little Brecklyn is so adorable!
o congrats sheri so happy for you. Brecklyn is so cute.
Time does fly doesnt it?! She is very cute! So wow you and I like to do things just about the same dont we! Emma was just about to have her first birthday when I found out I was prego too! Crazy! Congrats! This pregnancy has been sooo much better than the first one, so I wish ya the same luck! I think its more fun the second time anyway cuz ya know what fun things to look forward too!
You're little girl is so adorable. Hope all goes well with your pregnancy. 2 can be hard, but so much fun. Good luck!
Post a Comment