ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker

Saturday, April 10, 2010

this.... that.... and ... the other.....

Our little cowpoke! For a few days everytime I went to get her out of bed she would sign 'hat' and point to this cowboy hat of mine. She wanted to wear it, and its the only hat she'll keep on for a few minutes..... it is pretty cute tho! Thank goodness for SPRING BREAKS!!!..... my mom was able to come up and spend a few days with us. Their visits always go so fast it only seemed like she was here a few hours. But I'm glad she was able to come. The next weekend her and my dad made a last minute trip to Provo and me and Brecklyn were able to go surprise them and they were surprised. Robert really wanted to go, but had to work. I forgot the camera that trip so I'll have to get some from Jeremiah, I think he got some cute ones of the three little princesses.
I have to be SO quick when I open the fridge, or this little monkey gets in EVERY time!
Getting ready for church....can't forget your cute pink purse!
More fun with the new camera. Roberts Dad and Halceyn and Dalton were in town this past week and they took us swimming. Brecklyn took longer to adjust to being in the water this time but once she did she had a ball! We really need to go more often!
Kyson, Robert, Wayne, and Scott
Fish faces!! :D
Baby Sherbert at 21 weeks............

2 comments:

Sam and Kristie Muir said...

are you naming her Sherbert??

Ash said...

Sher-Bert! It's perfect!
I love that picture of Breck and Bob under water. Her eyes are so wide!